Truffle Fry & Burger Sauce
This Truffle Fry and Burger Sauce includes the typical mayo and ketchup, but we are kicking it up a notch with some truffle oil and other spices!
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo normal mayo works as well
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce I used my favorite truffle hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce Use vegan Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce to make this dish vegan
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp pickle juice I used juice from my favorite Grillos Pickles that are loaded with fresh garlic and dill
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar Because it wouldn't be one of my recipes without it
- pinch black pepper
Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy! If you have time to chill in the fridge for an hour, that would be best.
- The longer the flavors can meld together in the refrigerator, the better the sauce will be!
- This can easily be made vegan or not.
- Enjoy on fries, burgers, veggies, chips....anything!